Friday 24 February 2012

Mass Audience Theories/ Media Influence

What text do you consume?
The texts that I use range from watching movies, to listening to radio.
How and why do you use them? I mostly use them for entertainment, or information which helps me throughout my life. I can be socially active, with communicating with others who have the same kind of interests.
Have you brought something after seeing an advert for it? I remember one time when I found an advert on T.V portraying a type of
Have you formed an opinion on something based on how it is portrayed in the media? When I think of this theory in the media it seems to ring true because of what exactly is being
What is your own opinion of mass audience theories? 


Do you believe that audiences are easily influenced by the media?

No comments:

Post a Comment