Tuesday 27 September 2011

My ideal film - Sacrifice

Firstly I have an idea of making a fantasy film involving love intertwined with it. My idea for a film consists of many genres that I would pick especially romance and fantasy as I have a great passion to direct and make this idea come alive. There are a number of films I find I would be passionate about making as I have many plans ideal yo make a great profit IF there are people who will support me in this plan.
       This film idea that I came up with was actually a thought that I had and had it written down ages ago and turned into a story. To make it even possible was the reading that I had done to come up with this thought. As I liked it, I began to think more and write done various other views and ideas which eventually I made into this specific story.
        The main character Sam is a teenage boy whose parents had died in a car crash, this lead to him being adopted at a young age to a widower  who made him join the pact thinking that it will help him through life only to find that a mission is left for him to do concerning a very important deed when he turns 16, which leaves it haunting him for the rest of his life. He has known Mellissa all his life so when he is shown what to do by his half brother, Matt, he is distraught. He can’t defeat the Order so he has to go along with it. She doesn't realise this and thinks he might be angry because of family problems, even though her friends tell her to ditch him because he's not interested in her.
 Both characters unfortunately fall in love through time because as we know he has a deed to do, so it is clear he has to stay away from her even if his intention is not to. Mellissa realises this but still has the love for him. Nearing the end he finds that he is compelled to kill her, but just at that point of death when she is at knife point, with Sam about to stab her,  Mellissa cries out and it is not just a normal tear it is the charm to break Sam out of it completely. However they both do not realise that this is an act of sacrifice which we find Sam is determined to do for her after figuring out the truth. It is a heart breaking experience as the audience is at the point of disappointment but this can finally be demolished as Sam and Mellissa have their final kiss and both die in a flash of lighting, and a pile of dust is left in their place.




Pitch Line


SACRIFICE is the new Twilight, Sam and mellissa destined to be together even though danger awaits them. If anyone loves Shakespeare this is the forbidden love for you.
A love story between two innocent people, Sam & Mellissa. A forbidden love that can never be true only until the end is near. A thriller which catches your eye, a love which will never die.








The Next Idea For My Ideal Film



EVERNIGHT



2 comments:

  1. i really like the idea of thsi 'forbidden love' going on ,i see it really has connections to hushs hush ,i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes thats what I was having in mind, that both characters can never be together.:)

    ReplyDelete